UNSW Canberra City campus will deliver high-quality internationally focused degrees.
The campus will be a flagship and transformative development for UNSW Canberra, offering new teaching and learning opportunities in a stimulating and sustainable world-class environment.
UNSW Learning Environments
Customised learning spaces configured for face-to-face and online learning with audio-visual equipment and other technologies to encourage creative and collaborative learning.
- Spaces are dynamically flexible where students can find their unique place to study and collaborate.
- The campus will be an integration of physical and digital campuses using the best technologies enabling seamless engagement.
- The physical framework will inspire a variety of study spaces, and interdisciplinary collaboration by incorporating distinctive and inspiring spatial environments which will stimulate informal interactions.
- Extensive landscaping will not only complement the collaborative learning environment but create a new pedestrian hub for the campus and strong connections with the Canberra community.
- Strong partnerships with partner intuitions will strengthen resources and foster collaborative learning with industry exposure.
Further information on the undergraduate program offerings at UNSW Canberra City will be available soon, sign up to the UNSW Canberra City newsletter for updates.
UNSW Canberra City Campus will expand on the existing offerings from UNSW Canberra at ADFA. Postgraduate Courses currently proposed include:
- Master of Capability Management
- Master of Decision Analytics
- Master of Cyber Security
- Master of Cyber Security Operations
- Master of Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Logistics Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Space Engineering
- Master of Space Operations
- Master of Strategic People Management
- Master of Systems Engineering
UNSW Canberra Professional Education courses are open to everyone. Courses vary between 1 – 5 days of training and are aimed at professional development in areas such as systems engineering, contract law, cyber security, and capability development.
The UNSW Canberra City Campus will deliver high-quality internationally focussed degrees.
Initial offerings will focus on range fields of commerce, business and information technology with a targeted emphasis on English proficiency and work-integrated learning.
More information on the courses will be available in 2020.