The campus will be a flagship and transformative development for UNSW Canberra, offering new teaching and learning opportunities in a stimulating and sustainable world-class environment.
UNSW Learning Environments
Customised learning spaces configured for face-to-face and online learning with audio-visual equipment and other technologies to encourage creative and collaborative learning.
- Spaces are dynamically flexible where students can find their unique place to study and collaborate.
- The campus will be an integration of physical and digital campuses using the best technologies enabling seamless engagement.
- The physical framework will inspire a variety of study spaces, and interdisciplinary collaboration by incorporating distinctive and inspiring spatial environments which will stimulate informal interactions.
- Extensive landscaping will not only complement the collaborative learning environment but create a new pedestrian hub for the campus and strong connections with the Canberra community.
- Strong partnerships with partner intuitions will strengthen resources and foster collaborative learning with industry exposure.